5 March 2012

Nopes, didn't work

Well, the only positive thing that came out of this "diet" I tried is that I'm now 100 % sure that I am not to keep food at home. I will eat it all. At once! I've been feeling so bad these couple of days. I did post after one big slip up where I actually boiled chicken in butter. But it was so poorly written even I couldn't make out what it said! 


I havn't dared to weigh myself yet. I'll maybe give it a couple of days. I'm thinking of just taking it easy on myself at the moment since I have so easy to binge at the moment. 






I did buy some honey though. I'm thinking of replacing as many meals as possible with honey water for a couple of days. Today I had a sandwich at work, but other than that I've only had the water. It's good for when I'm really longing for something sweet. We'll see how it works. I need to find something better to do soon though. I think that the only food that will get in to my freezer at the moment should be greens that I can wok or something. Nothing else! No butter, no pasta, nothing that I can cook huge amounts of. 


Here's to catch up on the 60 days challenge. I havn't had that much cheese. I had it today on my sandwich, but I'll try to stop that too.



Day twelve: What are your friend’s eating habits like?
I don't know really. 

Day thirteen: Is your diet ever negatively influenced by your friends? Do they pressure/tempt you to eat unhealthy food?
Yes, all the time! I have to be stricter!

Day fourteen: Do you ever allow yourself a “rest day” from exercise or a “cheat day” from your diet?
Haha all the time, that's my biggest issue!

Week three!
Weekly challenge: Add an extra 30 minutes to each work out this week, or if you weren’t going to work out at all one day, work out for 30 minutes!

Day fifteen: What is your favourite kind of exercise?
Zumba and any kind of dance. But it's hard to get into my schedule. I guess I'll have to start those rubber bands I bought 1 million years ago! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind...