6 March 2012

So much to do



I've been taking on too much work this week! I have no clue on how to get everything done on time. Hopefully I'll do ok! Good thing about it is that I'm in the front desk all week with no access to food! The honey water thing has been going really well! I've had small dinners, around 400 - 500 cals, but nothing else. The honey is really soothing and keeps me from getting hungry. I'll try to reduce the food and maybe making a fast out of it. We'll see how it goes. I don't want to set my goals to high because it seems I have so much easier to fail when I do! I think I'll weigh myself tomorrow morning to get a clearer picture on how it goes.

I've had a brisk 30 minutes walk today as my work out! I'll do that tomorrow too as I have a 30 minute long break at work. Better than eating!

Day sixteen: Have you ever missed a work out just because you just couldn't be bothered?
Too many times to count!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind...