17 March 2012

stress

So, back on my feet since thursday after being knocked out by influensa. Yuck!
Have so much going on right now and so much for school so this week I wont have much time to blog! That gives me sometime to figure out what kind of regim I should take on. Maybe SGD again and actually try to follow it through. Do you have some diets you think I should try? I'm pretty open to anything right now!

Here's the follow up on the 60 day challenge, I've been pretty good at keeping it up. Not working out when I was sick, but still, then I hardly ate anything.

Day 20: Do you binge? How often and what triggers it?
Yes, maybe once/month. What triggers it if often when I'm doing really well on a diet or the opposite. If I've done well, I always think that I can have a little treat and then I end up emptying the fridge. When I do bad, I just think "what the heck! I'm a fat pig anyway!"

Day 21: Do you listen to music when you work out?
Not really, I usually work out by taking fast walks and then I find it annoying and somewhat scary not o hear what's going on around me. When I work out at home I do it infront of the TV.

Week 4: Switch up your diet! Try one new fruit and one new vegetable everyday that you havn't tried before and learn how to cook a healthy meal.

I'm just going to skip this challenge since there isn't much in our supermarket's veggiestands that I havn't tried, and I'm already a good cook so...

Day 24: Is losing weight one of your top priorities in life?
Yes, at the moment. It's what I think about the most.

Day 25: Do you ever eat fast food?
Yes, some days I let myself to a small cheeseburger, but then it's only that. It's about 320 cals. I wash it down with some Coke Zero.  :)

Day 26: Do you drink alcohol? What do you generally drink?
Yes, I drink quite much, often by myself maybe two nights/week. I know it's not good... I drink white wine.

Day 27: Does shark week make you more hungry and do you allow yourself to eat more at this time of the month?
No, luckily it doesn't affect my hunger at all. I get more thirsty though...




2 comments:

  1. Kommer inte ihåg märket. Men var aprikossmak och det står lågkalori med stora ljusblå bokstäver. Köpte på ica kvantum för 17 kr:)
    Love/Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. min nya blogg är http://proaname.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what's on your mind...