27 September 2011

Starting out pretty good!

Hey,

sorry for not posting yesterday, I got home at 1:30 in the morning from school.
We went for a drink monday night, so good on my for only having half a sallad for lunch, worth about 95 cals. The most calorie rich thing in the sallad was the avocado. Except that it only contained lettuce and bell peppers, which I hate. So I could have two classes of white wine, and trust me, that's all I needed! Also, that's why no pics of my cute autumn outfit were posted.

Today had a 300 cal limits, so I shared a tomato pasta with my mum tonight, worth about 250 cals. My day was packed so I didn't really have the time to sit down and get hungry, so that was good.

I'm happy that I've stayed within limits so far, I know it's only been two days, but still! I've also been better at drinking water. I've been drinking at least 2 liters à day, which is great because it also keeps me filling full.

As I said, I don't think there will be a lot of working out this week, but I've been making sure to not taking elevators or escalators when I don't have to, so at least I'm moving a little bit!

I think that tomorrow is going to be easy, we have a restaurant at school (where I'll spend all day) that sells veggie sticks in a cup together with hoummos to dip in. Yum! That way, I can have some soup when I get home at night.



I'm glad to see that more people have found there way here, let me know what's on your mind and if you're missing something on here.

À demain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind...