25 February 2012

Good mood

Hello all!


I hope that your weekends are good. Mine is! But I guess I will start this tale from the beginning. Or from Thursday that is since I havn't written since. Bad me!


So on thursday I kind of forgot to eat, so I decided to stick with it for the whole day and it worked. I was working during the day, then I had a date in the evening. It was really nice, it was with this guy that I dated a few times this spring and now he contacted me again. I don't know why we stopped seeing eachother, I guess that life got in the way! So I did have some calorie intake due to drinking some wine, but I still think that I did well.


On friday I got payed, and I just couldn't resist running by Burger King on my way to work and had a small burger. I've been craving meat the last couple of days like crazy. Don't know why! So that was like 300 cals. i also had a coke and a cookie during the night at work, so that day I had about 800 cals I guess. Pretty high, but I've decided not to beat myself up for these little slips.


Today I made sure to really cure my beef craving by making a steak for dinner. Only the steak, nothing else so that was about 450 cals. And I also had a small sandwich at work so that rounds up to about 700 cals. Still ok, I mean, it's the weekend! Right? =)


I've found this 7 days diet (that could easily be prolonged) called the One God Meal Diet. I don't know why it's called that, because you actually have 3 meals/day. This is how it works:



Diet Menu for Day 1 of the One Good Meal Diet
Breakfast:
Coffee
Lunch:
2 eggs + 1 tomato
Dinner:
7 Ounces of RED meat + a green salad.
 
Diet Menu for Day 2 of the One Good Meal Diet
Breakfast:
Coffee + toast OR cracker
Lunch:
7 Ounces of RED meat + green salad
Dinner:
5 1/4 Ounces of ham + 1 cup of yogurt
 
Diet Menu for Day 3 of the One Good Meal Diet
Breakfast:
Coffee + toast OR cracker
Lunch:
Green salad + 1 tomato + 1 mandarin orange OR regular orange
Dinner:
3.5 Ounces of ham + fruit salad + 2 eggs
 
Diet Menu for Day 4 of the One Good Meal Diet
Breakfast:
Coffee + toast OR cracker
Lunch:
5 1/4 Ounces of Gruyere cheese + 1 egg + 1 carrot
Dinner:
Fruit salad + 1 Yogurt
 
Diet Menu for Day 5 of the One Good Meal Diet
Breakfast:
5 1/4 Ounces of ham + 1 cup of carrots
Lunch:
7 Ounces of broiled fish + 1 tomato
Dinner:
8 3/4 Ounces of RED meat
 
Diet Menu for Day 6 of the One Good Meal Diet
Breakfast:
Coffee + toast OR cracker
Lunch:
1/4 Baked Chicken + 1 citrus fruit
Dinner:
2 Eggs + 1 cup raw carrot
 
Diet Menu for Day 7 of the One Good Meal Diet
Breakfast:
Coffee + toast OR cracker
Lunch:
7 Ounces of RED meat + 1 citrus fruit
Dinner:
Anything you like up to 500 calories

I think that I will start it when I get the rest of my salary so that I can buy the whole week's groceries at once.

Anywho, here's the questions for the 60 days challenge.

Day four: Do you work out?

No, I'm really bad at that. I happens that I do some light working out at home, but I don't have a routine. Luckely I have a pretty active job now, so I move around alot and move heavy objects :)

Day 5: Is there any specific event that you would like to lose weight for?

Hmm... Beach 2012?

Day 6: Have you ever been overweight or underweight?

No, never. Not if you're going by BMI or something like that.

O well, bed time. Another early morning tomorrow! 

Fridens liljor! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind...