14 February 2012

Zombie

I'm have such a hard time getting up in the mornings at the moment! I would like the bed before I absolutely have to, so today (instead of studying) I slept and watched anime until 1 pm. So, now I've had to study until my eyes are bleeding until it's 2 am and then I'll just repeat it all again tomorrow! Gah!

So, what did I eat today? I havn't really had any meals, I've just been snacking all day. I guess that's the reason for the cals to be so high. Any who. This is it: 2 x rice cripies with pb, 2 x coke zero, some aloevera juice, 2 slices of cheese, 1 slice of smoked turkey and then two pieces of toast when I got home. That's 615 cals.

But hey, I shouldn't fool myself. 615 cals are still low, like really low. So I still feel pretty good. Didn't do anywork out, I do enough when I work!

So tomorrow I don't think I'll count anything since this guy is taking me out to dinner, a quite fancy one too, so I don't want to ruin it by being picky. Which me luck!

Btw, what's the best leg exercises you know? I just noticed that my legs are disgusting! :S



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind...