21 February 2012

Worst morning ever!

This was a morning from hell! I got up early, feeling good, making my coffee to go. I get to the subway and suddenly I feel this really strong, nice scent of coffee. I feel my bag. It's warm. I open it and find all my school books, my passport and my pens swimming in it! NOO! Luckely I had a nother bag with me with my work clothes so I could put my stuff in there. I got so mad that I just took the coffee drenched bad and the coffee mug and threw it in a dumbster! Then when I got to class, I found out that appearently my homework never reached the teacher! Dubble NOO!



At least I didn't have any cheese today. Had a crappy lunch, since I don't have any money I had to buy something out of a machine using my cell phone. So I had chips... 208 cals, so it's ok I guess. And I didn't have any cheese when I got to work! Yey on me! Had some dinner when I got home though. The only thing edible I had was some breaded codloin, about 400 cals. So today's total was just a little over 600. Not too bad!

Just wanted to thank Zasha for the nice pick-me-up comment! I made me smile, and she's right. I shouldn't be beating myself down. I should try to stay strong and positive and make this a fun experience! I'll try to keep it up!

Today's question: What is your main reason for losing weight? (Be honest.)

Well, I just want to look good! And right now I'm not happy with what I see in the mirror. There you have it!

2 comments:

  1. Nooo.... the coffee thing has happened to me once too but it was diet coke, everything was so sticky =/

    Hope the rest of your week is better x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really sucks! I'm sorry the coffee ruined your morning :(

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what's on your mind...