21 February 2012

I'm a joke!

I don't know wether to laugh or cry, I'm quite pathetic actually. It seems as if I have a food magnet in my mouth these days. I just can't resist. Especially at work! Damn damn damn. I even had a Mazarin today! I don't know what's wrong with me!!

Hello, future me!

So, I said that I'd start the 60 days challenge today. So here goes!


Day one: How tall are you, what do you currently weigh, and what do you hope to weigh after the 60 days? (Be realistic)

I'm 5'2 ft (1.61 m), my current weight is 112.2 lbs (51 kg) and it's all on my hips! Hopefully I will be down to around 107 lbs by the time I'm done. I've been lighter, but I try not to get my hopes up to high. Think I could manege? 

Also, there's a weekly challenge. To stop an unhealty habit. For me, I'm going to quit on cheese. That's my biggest weakness and I'll miss it tremendously!Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. No no you are not pathetic! I'm sorry you feel that way about yourself. :(
    107 is definitely a reachable goal! Good luck I know you can do it!
    Not sure if it's in my place to say this, but another weekly challenge you could also try is not talking yourself down. you're amazing and have so much to offer, remind yourself of all your great qualities and it'll make the 60 days so much more worthwhile. <3

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what's on your mind...