14 February 2012

Lots of love to all of you!

I just got back from a super nice dinner at this restaurant called Smak (taste). It was wonderful, you choose like 2 or 5 smaller dishes (I would have chosen two if I wasn't there on a date, but I didn't want to seem picky) and these are the ones I chose: 


Yuzo – ”Tataki” tuna, watermelon, wasabi

Coriander – ”Crab cake” avocado, lime, chilli
Capers – “Anglais” duck liver, smoked duck, beets
Garlic – ”Millefeuille” snails, parsley
Truffles – ”Kroppkaka” bacon, cèpe mushrooms, lingonberries

It was absolutely wonderful and the date was really nice too. I think I'll say yes if he asks me out again! Yey!
Earlier today I went to my orthodontist and fixed my braces. I now have two very important rubber bands like IN MY FACE! Haha but it's just for a short time, so it'll be fine!

I'm thinking about fasting tomorrow and the day after because of my fine dining splurge today. Do you have any good tips? Unless drinking the water. I would want to do it for friday too, but I won't be able to because of work. Is it a waste of time if I don't do it for more than 3 days? Maybe I'll be able to go through the weekend?

Anyways, happy valentine to all of you! Love


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind...