8 November 2011

Buon Giorno!

Hey all!

City Center of Parma, Italy


So I'm back from an amazing weekend in northern Italy, it was absolutely fantastic and so beautiful. And man, do they eat?! I feel like all we've been doing is eating. And every meal is a 3 course meal! There was no way around it, so I decided to just let myself go and enjoy it. Lots and lots of pasta!


Best thing though is my new babies! I will probably never be able to wear them but they are like jewelry! I'll just stand in them looking supercool! Versace, welcome to the family! Can you believe that I got them for only 104 euros? They used to be 990!! I love them! I also got this really nice linen jacket from Michael Kors. Love it! And of course my bag was full of parmesan cheese and really nice olive oil.



I promise that I will write more tonight, but here's some catching up on the 60 days challenge!

Day ten: Do you eat breakfast? What do you usually have?
A: Hardly ever, only if I'm staying at an hotel or attending a breakfast meeting.

Day eleven: What are your family’s eating habits like?
A: When I was living at home we always had dinner together at night, usually lots of meat. I don't do that anymore. Now I'm having meat maybe once/week.
 
Day twelve: What are your friend’s eating habits like?
A: I have no clue =)

Day thirteen: Is your diet ever negatively influenced by your friends? Do they pressure/tempt you to eat unhealthy food? 
A: All the time! And I have such bad character so it's so hard to say no! That's why I'm trying to stay away from my friends during meal times. Forever alone!

Oh! Don't forget that tomorrow the dress is being randomly given to someone. To have a chance to get it, email me! 

Fridens liljor!

/Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind...