9 November 2011

FAIL!

I'm so sick of myself not being able to just man up and stick to this!!


FML!


Today starts a new weekly challange; to add an extra 30 mins to each work out this week or work out at least for 30 minutes/day. I will try my hardest! But right now I feel so discouraged.  


Day fourteen: Do you ever allow yourself a “rest day” from exercise or a “cheat day” from your diet?
A: Are you f*cking kidding me? I feel like that is all I ever do. Cheat! All the time! 


What should I do?! I can just feel the pounds piling up and adding to my thighs. I could hardly button my jeans this morning. Do you have any ideas of some other diets I could try? Maybe I just need something new? What have worked for you?


Control
Fridens liljor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind...