3 November 2011

Change of plans

So I didn't go to work today... I just couldn't be bothered. Almost no one is there today so I called in sick. I might as well work from  home. But, as I'm not going to work I have to find out something else to eat for lunch. I'll probably just have a soup because I've got that at home.


I'm afraid to go to the store, but I still have to so I can by the groceries for dinner. But I'm feeling this cheese craving coming on, I'm pretty sure that I will slip if I go there. Maybe I can ask my mum to do the shopping on her way home from work since she is here visiting me. 


I know a cheese that is only 17 cals/slice... but that cheese really sucks! I hear about people talking about "non-fat" cheese that sounds really good, but we don't have that here. At least I've never seen it. Gah! Cheese cheese cheese! I could kill for toast right now! Luckily I don't have anything at home. And I know that if I buy something, I'll just finish it all! Wouldn't want that to happen. 




I'm glad that some of you have commented on the dress and likes it! Who knows, it might be yours soon :)


Too the challenge:
Day eight: Name 5 things you like about your body (you can do it) and the one body part you’d like to change the most.


A: I like my eyes, my cheekbones, my hands, my birthmarks (they give really nice patterns =)) and my arms. Darn that took a while to write... I didn't think I would struggle with this one. What an insight...
The thing I'd like to change the most is my thighs... I hate my thighs! I'm going to be better working them out!


Fridens liljor!



1 comment:

  1. synd att du inte skriver på svenska, skulle följa din blogg då. är så dålig på engelska så orkar aldrig läsa bloggar på engelska :/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what's on your mind...