21 October 2011

Disappointment

I don't know what I do wrong. I've been doing pretty good this week and yet the scales doesn't move. I know that one weighs more in the evenings than in the mornings but still.
I remember the last time I did this diet and the first two weeks nothing happend, but then the kgs just dropped! :( Maybe because I'm on my period, but still... I'm really disappointed and feel like binging hard at the same time as I have no apetite at all. I feel disgusting. Luckily I have almost no food at home and I'm way to tired to cook. All I had today was a 133 cals sallad and 2 clementines (about 70 cals).



Finally finished my essay, I feel alright about it. Hopefully I will pass. Right now I don't feel very optimistic about anything.

Only one week left and I know that there is no way that I will dropp to where I want to. You guys have any other diets I might try? Maybe the SGD just isn't for me. I kinda like the idea of trying the Russian Gymnast Diet, but there isn't many fruits I can eat because of allergies. You think it would be possible to do that diet with only citrus fruits or microwaved apples? (I can't eat raw apples because I'm allergic to the acids)

Please help me out here! I know that there is about 50 readers on here/day, some of you must have an idea?

Also, if you have any ideas on how to spice up the blog, let me know. I'm open for suggestions!

Fridens liljor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind...