6 October 2011

First day at 24

So, been in school all day, had an oral presentation that I think went pretty well. I was so nervous so I don't really remember much of it!

Foods today was hard to chose, I put more strain on my braces yesterday so i couldn't have anything crunchy. Ended up with some pasta worth 390 cals, had it pretty late and filled up on coffee all day.
Not very healthy, I know, but I was so stressed out so I could barely think of food.

Tomorrow's limit is 500, I think I will have a soup at school, 290 cals. Thing is that I will be there from early morning 'til late night so I have to figure out what to have for dinner. Any tips?

I really miss the instant mash in a coup that I had in Brussels, it's flavored mashed potato that you just mix with hot water and it's like 200 cals. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Yum!

O well, bed time, I still have two books to finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind...