27 October 2011

Don't count your chickens before they hatch

Well, looks like I'm not going to get to keep my employment after all... sob... It really makes me sad, yet I understand, they need someone who's there fulltime. At least I don't have to go right away. I have a month period of notice from the time that they've found someone to replace me, or if I find something else. Every cloud has a silver lining, I suppose. Good thing by making me sad is that I don't feel hungry at all this evening.

And, to happier things, I LOVED Zumba, it is so going to be my weekly thing together with power yoga!
Burned about 290 cals if ZumbaCalories is to be trusted.

Tomorrow afternoon I'm going to Gothenburg for the weekend. I don't know if I will have the possibility to update. If not, I'll tell you all about it on sunday night!

Now I have to update my resumé and start looking for a new job... yey...




1 comment:

  1. hope you will find something better :)
    good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what's on your mind...