30 October 2011

Weekend recap!

I had a wonderful weekend with my family! After work on friday me, my sister and her mum got in a car and drove down to Gothenburg and spend the night on a hotel. The day after we just walked around town doing some shopping. My step-mum got me these really nice winterboots from Art Company, they make really nice shoes with 100% natural rubber soles. Nice, huh? 


Visit the website!

I also found this really nice charcoal grey dress with  a dark brown belt and suede patches on the shoulders, so cute! I wore it for the party later that night when we celebrated the 20th birthday of our cousin. It was really nice. 

Grey Anthracite Dress from Massimo Dutti

Bad thing this weekend is that there's been constantly eating! Lunches and then dinner. Gah! I've tried to be good but I'm quite scared to step on the scales tomorrow. I feel like a wale, hopefully it isn't that bad. I havn't eaten anything after 8 o clock at night though. Good on me =) At least I'm sticking to my 60 day challenge promise. 

Day three and four of the 60 day challenge:
Q3: Do you count calories? What is your daily calorie goal/allowance?
A3: Well, this all of you know already! If you can't remember the daily limits, check out my first post.
And as you also know, I've been slipping a bit, but this time around is going to be better! It's just harder when on family trips! 

Q4: Do you work out? How many times a week?
A4: Well, I've finally gotten started. As you know I did yoga and Zumba last week and I'll stick to it. My plan is to do mondays and wednesdays, thursdays if I have the time. =)

Anyways, I'm terribly tired from traveling all day, I'm going to take a bath and go to bed early today!

Fridens lijlor!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind...