23 October 2011

Sunday bloody sunday

Well, my sunday was pretty productive. At least there's no laudry on the floor or dirty dishes in the zink. Most of my homework for the week is done too.

Heck, I've been doing so much that I don't even had the time to eat, and soon one of my schoolmates is coming over for some wine. It won't be a Friday 2, but hey, it won't take much for me to feel a buzz.

Somehow I keep counting alcohol out of my diet, maybe because on previous attempts, I've still lost loads while still drinking. How come it won't work now? Age? Am I that old already?!

Anyways, mostly posting this just to post as nothing at all has happened today! Let me know though if you have any q's. I might sum them up in a Q&A-post, but I can't do that without you guys. I know that you're reading, now speak up, make your voices heard and influence! If you don't want to post here in the comment post you can always email me at: le.mont.noir@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from y'all!

Fridens liljor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind...