25 October 2011

Final day of SGD already?!

I can't believe it's been 30 days already! And I can't believe the lousy results I've gotten!
I havn't had the time to weigh in today, but so far I've been doing good. It's fast day today and I havn't had a single bite! Goody me. It was just now that I felt some hunger and it's almost 7:30. I think I'll do just fine not eating.

Question is, should I give it another go? One more round of SGD with less slips maybe? And more working out? I finally think I will have the time to, especially on mondays on thursdays, and that's always something!

I'm so tired today. I think I've slept around 2,5 hrs tonight. I got this stomach cramp (due to my sensitive gallbladder) so I've was squirming in pain 'til about 6:30 this morning. Yey! I got some rest in the hot tube with some really hot water though.  And now I've just welcomed about 50 people to our office for this informative afterwork (with delicious looking hors-d'oeuvres) and now I'm gonna do my home work for tomorrow.

Ok, so I've decided! Tomorrow I will go on as if it's day three on the SGD, this time I'll get it!

Fridens liljor!

1 comment:

  1. Kinda cool you commented on our blog, because I've been following your blog for a while! Keep up the good work;)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what's on your mind...